- The competition must be called at the beginning of February at each school.
- The works must be submitted by March 30th 2007.
- The mascot must be a solid shape. Its size must be no bigger than 30x30x30 cm.
- The techniques to be used should be collage or a construction using actual objects: toys, containers, tools or other everyday items.
- The materials to be used include plastic, metal, cardboard, wood, or any others, except perishable organic things.
- The object should refer in some way to the title of the project and encourage people to reflect on the environment or some related issue, like the consumption of natural resources, climate change, deforestation or others.
- Attached to each mascot there should be a card with a list of the materials the student has used.
- In the same way as we did for the logo contest, there will be three winners at each school as well as an international winner of the four schools. Each school will select their own jury and the awards to be given to the winners, according to their own criteria.
- The final stage of the competition will take place in Poznan during the fourth international meeting.
- Each participating school will provide five photographs of each mascot together with a video recording of their three winning mascots. This recording mustn't last more than two minutes.
- The author of the winning mascot will get a present from each of the other participating schools.
Creation date : 27/01/2007 @ 12:47
Last update : 05/02/2007 @ 15:38
Category : 3.- Activities
Page read 730 times
Print the page